Monday, January 28, 2008

Busy Week

It's been a busy week of school and ministry. I do 2 Bible studies every Monday night. One is with a new convert than right after that I do a Holy Women study with a couple of other ladies. The kids love Bible study night because it's the only time they are allowed to have fried stuff! Jeff makes hamburgers and home fries and they love it. Tuesday night Jeff and I went on a very much needed date. It's amazing how just a couple of hours together can lift you spirits. I really miss him when we don't take time out to be with each other. I guess I like him a little. LOL

Yesterday was a good day at church. Sunday morning we had 35 with 2 visitors and Sunday night we had 24 with 5 visitors! I had kids church on Sunday night and we talked about creation. It's amazing how much kids DON'T know about the Bible. That's why we're here though, amen?!

That's about it on me. Have a great day!

Althea

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad that you and Jeff did a date night!