Thursday, January 17, 2008

Christmas pictures a little late!






I've been meaning to get some pictures up from our Christmas play at church. There are our Angels. They really did a great job. The three is the back starting from the left is Jessica (9), Carol (10) and Raquel (9). In the front are Suelen (10)(mary and Joseph's older sister) and Alyssa (6).







Here's our happy shepherds! LOL The far left is Welinton (9), then Stephen (8), and next is Maicon (11). The one is beige is Matueus (6) and in the very front is Wilson (7).


Mary and Joseph! They are brother and sister. Israel is 7 and Evenlyn is 8.
We had 58 people in church that night and 28 of those were visitors! What a blessing!





1 comment:

Susan said...

((((Althea!!!)))) I found you! I was on Tori's blog (missionary to Croatia) and saw a comment you left. I'm glad to see you have a blog, and I hope you all are doing well. It's been so long since I've talked to you (my fault for not coming around the Well for so long). I hope we can keep in touch!