Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yep, I'm still here!

It's been awhile so I thought I better get on and say hi!

It's been a busy few weeks here. I honestly don't know where the time has gone! I'm sure we can all say that though.

We had a boy saved last Friday night at our Teen meeting. His name is Roger. His parents are saved but have been away from the Lord for quite some time. Now that they are making thier way back to the Lord, Roger saw his need for a personal relationship with Christ! We have also had several visitors come to church and they keep coming back! Praise God!

I have to get going but I thought I'd give you a new excuse I heard from my daughter the other day. She had lied to me about something and I asked her why she thought lying was going to get her out of trouble. Her answer? Well, Mommy, it wasn't just me that did wrong. The angels helped me! WHERE DO THEY COME UP WITH THIS STUFF? Don't worry, I helped her understand that angels do not help you sin. She sure has an imagination!

3 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Amen that Roger is now a child of God!

How cute is that, at least she didn't say that the devil made her do it.

Glad things are going well,

Anonymous said...

Althea, Hi!! Great to see you even if it is just a picture on the net. How is everything going? Sure wish we could get together again sometime. Well, maybe Jesus will come soon and then we can all be together again. YEAH!!! Debby Hill

Anonymous said...

Whoops....had to leave a name so I wouldn't be known as anonymous..lol.